Why Iridology analysis may benefit you
What is Iridology?
Iridology is the study of health via an examination of the iris, the sclera and the structural aspects of the eye, including the pupil, the pupil border and the collarette. It is a non-invasive method of analysis that enables us to gain insight into specific aspects of your health and wellbeing.
There are no two irises exactly alike, in fact, each iris is as individual as a fingerprint. The colour and pattern of iris fibres is an expression of the physical and emotional issues of the three generations behind you. These issues may or not be activated according to the way you eat, drink, think, live and love.
Iridology is not a treatment therapy but rather a tool used to assess health and in some instances, detect signs of pathological potential. It is used to determine specific predispositions in order to prevent illness and maintain optimum
Here at Bargara Beach Holistic Health Centre, we examine the variations of colour and fibre structure to assess constitutional strength of your physical body, as well as aspects of your personality, which can be influenced by conscious and subliminal emotional patterns.
Why have an Iridology assessment done?
• An iris evaluation will enable us to identify specific constitutional aspects relative to genetic factors. This makes it possible to determine health and lifestyle considerations that could possibly increase the quality of life. In addition to this, it is possible to determine organ weakness, and to some extent, psychological attributes.
• Iridology is not meant to replace conventional diagnoses but should be seen in the context of providing information that might identify specific predispositions.
Where to from here?
1. Our reception staff will help to organise an Iridology Appointment with our Naturopath, Brooke Allwood. Please note that these appointments are only available on Thursdays at this stage.
2. At the start your consultation a photograph will be taken of each of your eyes and uploaded into an iridology program on our computer.
3. Throughout your assessment Brooke will show you various signs in your eyes and explain the meaning behind then, she will give you information on dietary and lifestyle factors that may be contributing to illnesses and those that may help to reduce current health concerns. She will delve into not only your physical health but also your mental and emotional wellbeing.
4. At the end of the consultation you have the option to purchase an individualised, detailed Iridology Report containing all the information given throughout the consultation as well as further information into each aspect of the iris.
CONTACT US TODAY on (07) 4159 1834 or send us an email.