Internship and Business Mentoring For Naturopaths and StudentsPersonalised Industry Training
Are you are a student needing to obtain your clinical hours, or a Naturopath needing some direction in your business?
After spending the last few years training many students and qualified Naturopaths in her busy clinic, Rebecca Lang has decided to introduce an exclusive Internship Program.
4 full days at Bargara Beach Holistic Health Centre
This will include:
- 2 days sitting alongside Rebecca Lang while she consults with her clients,
- 1 day working with her Nutritionist and Assistant Naturopath where you will learn about how to do compounding, herbal formulas and assessing blood pathology,
- 1 day working alongside Assistant Naturopath Brooke Allwood while she conducts Rebecca’s “Testing Appointments” – these testing appointments include CR3000 blood testing Oxidative Stress; Blood Pressure; Zinc Taste Test; Physical signs such as tongue, ears, eyes, nails etc.
You will also have the opportunity to learn:
- How to read blood pathology
- How to interpret Combur 10 and use it as an effective tool in your clinic
- Hair Testing 500 Items
- The topical products Rebecca uses to get effective results with skin
- The products Rebecca uses to Detox Homes
- Access to all of Rebecca’s Webinars including
- “How I Treat Skin”
- “How to Get Started with Hair Testing 500 Items”
- “I Serve, I Deserve”
- “I Serve, I Deserve Series”
- Other newly released webinars
- Your own Testing Appointment and full reports
- A personally formulated Protein Powder to take home with you
- Learn about the products Rebecca loves and which ones she gets results with
- Learn about programs used in her clinic – MYOB, Cliniko, Canva etc
- Feel part of her team and be able to ask questions about your own health
The clinic is located in Bargara Beach on the coast of Bundaberg, 4 hours north of Brisbane. The clinic is approximately 15 minutes walk from the beach and a variety of beachside accommodation. You can also request to stay at the clinic house for $55/night.
This Internship Program is open to Qualified Naturopaths as well as Students who would like to use it to fulfill their Clinical Hours required for their Studies.
Reviews from previous mentees on the Internship Program
“I found my time on the Internship so fulfilling. I received far more from this experience than I could have ever hoped for and your warmth and generosity gave me the confidence to give things a try. The program far surpassed my expectation and requirements” LOUISE
Costs and Payment for Internship
Total Cost: $650 including GST
To book, you will need to pay a 50% non-refundable (but transferable) deposit. It also requires a booking to ensure availability.
To check availability and/or select your spot, please call our Clinic on 07 4159 1834 during business hours then return to this page to pay your deposit.
Balance is due 1 week prior to your Internship Date
Please note that bookings are going quickly for the remainder of 2019.
It is essential that you call our reception on 07 4159 1834 to enquire about this program.
Mentoring – 1 Hour Appointments
Rebecca understands that sometimes you just need someone to talk to who is in the industry and can understand where you are at……….
Do you need mentoring for just 1 hour?
Would you like to book in with Rebecca Lang to just ask some questions about a client case or go over some test results?
Do you want to ask her about how she gets such quick, effective and permanent results with skin?
Do you want to find out some marketing or business advice?
Would you just like to pick her brains and see what you can learn from her?
Do you want to ask her about how to get results with a difficult client case?
COST $220 per hour
Mentoring – 1 Month Program
Rebecca’s background prior to Naturopathy was in Taxation, Financial Planning and Bookkeeping. She has been self employed for over 15 years. With effective business and bookkeeping skills she can help you have your clinic up and running and teach you the skills of being a successful business owner.
Combined with over 10 years Naturopathic clinical experience, Rebecca is ready to share with you her clinical knowledge and help you learn about available testings, reading pathology, urine biochemistry, suppliers and suitable product lines, case studies, approaching magazines to write articles and be paid, and how to set up a successful clinic with minimal upfront costs.
Rebecca can also advise you on IChroma for blood testing in your clinic, Hair Testing for 500 Items, and how to successfully treat eczema and other skin conditions.
These monthly mentoring programs are carried out over 4 sessions, with a 1 hour Skype session each week at $720 plus GST per month.
Want to know more?
Phone (07) 4159 1834
Office hours 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
(closed public holidays)
Send Rebecca an enquiry
Secure Payment Options:
Secure Payment Options: